Hello my lovely readers, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. ^^ It’s time to announce the winner of the Life’s an Adventure 2 Lee Juck ticket contest. The lucky winner will win two tickets to see Lee Juck live this Friday – September 14th – at the Guvernment in Toronto. I’d like to thank JUO Entertainment again for donating the two tickets so one of you lucky readers can see Lee Juck for free with a friend!
And without further ado, the winner is…
Congrats Gina! I’ll email you right away to set up a time to give you your two tickets to see Lee Juck live. And for the others who entered the contest, sorry… but perhaps you’ll win the next contest…
But don’t worry, if you didn’t win and haven’t got your tickets yet… there is still time to buy them. Missed my first article on Lee Juck and want to learn more about his concert in Toronto and how to buy tickets? Don’t worry, we got you covered… keep reading.
Just the facts:
- What: Lee Juck Standing Live presented by JUO Entertainment
- Who: Lee Juck
- Where: The Guvernment, 132 Queen’s Quay East
- When: Friday September 14th, doors open at 9:00pm
- How much:
- Early bird tickets: Sold out
- VIP Lounge tickets: Sold out
- Advance: $30 (Red Zone)
- At the door: $40 (Red zone)
- Tickets available:Why you should go: Fabulous music of course!
- Don’t forget: This is a 19+ event so bring your ID.
If you are going… don’t forget to say “Hi” if you see me! I can’t wait for the fun to start…
P.S. I use Random.org to select a winner to be as fair as possible.